Pika Products, LLC is a female founded and managed, Denver based startup in the outdoor industry. Pika creates gear designed to simplify the time you spend outdoors, be it camping, biking, rafting, backpacking, climbing or more. Pika started from a mutual passion for outdoor activities and a need to keep our gear organized and easily accessible.
Here's where you come in! We are looking for a Social Media/Email Marketing Intern to help us discover the voice of our brand and step up our game when it comes to Social Media and Email Marketing in a world where Social Media is Queen.
- Roughly 2-5 hours per week
- Social Media
- Curate content and post 1-2 social media posts per week
- Savvy with Instagram, Facebook and Twitter (other social medias a plus)
- Measurable increase in follower count and brand loyalty through engagement
- Email Marketing
- Create email campaigns, blogs and other content to send out on a weekly or bi-weekly basis
What You Need From Us?
- This position will be primarily responsible for Social Media and Email Marketing; however, we are HAPPY to introduce you to other sides of the business and help with whatever areas you want to learn or are interested in whether that's operations, finance, production, or more
What We Need From You
- Positive attitude and willing to roll with the punches - we are a true startup so things change constantly and we make decisions and do things on a whim!
- Strong communication
- Have fun and be willing to learn!
- No work experience necessary but we'd love to see a record of social media success (whether that's a personal or other account)
- We are looking for someone local to the Denver area but you can work on your own terms around your schedule.
- Someone we'd be able to meet in person for coffee dates and who can be a part of some of our outdoor adventures!
Please submit a resume with the best contact information as well as your availability for us to contact you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
While this position is unpaid, we can provide invaluable experience working for a startup and a way to get your foot in the door in the outdoor industry.